1.1 DDoS is aimed at a general audience. This means our site is designed for 13 year old and older. Everything must be aimed at this age and older. Explicit, offensive, shocking, drug talk, vulgar language, nudity, porn and so forth is not allowed.
1.2 Do not mini-mod. We would like to encourage and thank members to use the report button but not add their own criticism. Impersonating a staff member is a serious offense and may lead to a permanent ban.
1.3 All publicly displayed messages are only limited to English. This includes posts, titles, profiles and other forms of public display.
- The use of “Thank You” or similar in another language as a reply will be allowed.
- The posting of a topic of another language (Movie, Anime, Ebooks, Tutorials, etc…) will be allowed only if the post has been clearly identified of the topic’s language that is posted.
The description or any information shall be posted in English, any topic or post is subject to the Staff’s review as acceptable.
2.1 Members who disobey the rules will be warned or banned depending on what the moderator believes is the appropriate punishment.
2.2 Members can be warned a maximum of two times consequently. On the third, the member will be immediately banned. This does not mean that you have to have a warning to get banned, moderators may ban you without warnings depending on the offense.
2.3 A warning can have a time bomb unless you’re banned. If a time bomb is set, your warning will automatically expire after a certain number of days.
If you believe you do not deserve the warn please contact the moderator who warned you. Talking back to the moderator who gave you the warning with no sense of respect will lead to further warnings.
If you do not know why you received a warning, an email and private message would have been sent to notify you of the reason why you were warned and who warned you.
Posting Etiquette (manners)
3.1 All topics must contain a full and valid topic description typed within the Topic Post in English.
3rd party source links (e.g. IMDb, Google, Amazon, Wikipedia) or images with information can be included but cannot be the only descriptive information supplied in the Topic post.
3.2 Treat others positively and with respect. Flaming other members or other forums will lead to a warning, possibly even a ban.
3.3 Topics must be submitted to the relevant forums. The combining of different Operating System related programs combined in a single topic in one forum is not allowed and needs to be posted in their correct forum.
- Software that has multiple OSes built into the program will only be allowed in the same forum.
3.4 Topic titles must have an appropriate description.
- An example for a good description is “Help needed with game”.
- An example for a wrong description is “HEEEEELP!”.
3.5 Bumping is allowed provided that the reply has relevant information that is useful to the continuance of the topic. Short intervals of bumps are not allowed to bump the topic up onto the first page by the same person.
- Allowed: A topic discusses a news event. The topic’s discussion has died but there is new striking evidence to turn thoughts around. A reply with such information that is relevant and useful is allowed.
- Allowed: Requests may only be bumped once every 48 hours since the last reply.
- Disallowed: Bumping topics continuously to get them up to the first few pages. This includes using additional accounts (either your own or others) to do so.
3.6 Double posting of the same links (also called dupe) may lead to a warning, especially if you have your own independent topic for a set of links and yet still post the same links in related topics with the intention of gaining exposure. Posting the same links in more than one account even if an account was banned previously and topics removed will not be allowed.
This rule also covers the following:
- Posting of the same links in more than one topic in link generating topics will not be allowed.
- If an unreasonable amount of the same topic is posted by a member even if the links are different or different encoded versions in a unreasonable excess are posted this may be considered spamming and may be dealt with by a warning or worse and all of the posted topics may be binned.
- Changing the topic title name slightly of the same topic by a member on different topic posts to try and circumvent this rule will be dealt with also as spam if it is done to post the same topics in excess.
3.7 It is generally forbidden to double post on the board. It means that you are not allowed to reply twice in a row in any topic. Use the edit button when altering your reply if you’re the last to post in the topic. Exceptions may be found at 3.19.
3.8 Images must be hosted on imgur.
3.9 Content of posts should not be explicit, offensive, shocking, discussions of demerit commodities unless it is posted in an educational sense.
- Mainly for movies: Mainstream horror, gore and bloody movies are allowed. Videos such as bum fights, real death scenes, cruelty to animals, or anything which is indecent/sick is not allowed.
- Disallowed: Hacking, fraud, drug related, porn and political/religious discussions even if educational.
3.10 All links must be posted correctly – including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, IMDb links, homepage links, any links posted within Quotes, passwords and all internal links. Link shortener/protector such as adf.ly, safelinking.net, etc is not allowed.
3.11 No topic hijacking (going off topic).
3.12 You must add tags in all topic titles within Games, Console Games, Movies, TV Shows and Anime sections. Tags posted in other forums are optional but if you choose to post tags in these other forums then they are to follow the same rules as forums that require tags.
The use of tags as [+8], [RG +8], etc. or similar will not be considered as an appropriate tag and will be dealt with as no tag posted.
- A [HTTP] tag is added to the beginning of the topic title if there is a http:// link in the post.
- If you have used multiple file hosts and the title space does not allow the room to post them all, use [Multi] as your tag and you can then list the file host tags in the topic title description line of the topic if desired.
*Note: If you post the file host tags in the topic title description line, you must post all file hosts that are posted in the topic and not just a selected few.
3.13 Removal of moderated messages is not allowed.
3.14 Posting serial numbers or license keys in messages is not allowed.
3.15 The use of unusual presentation methods within topic titles and descriptions with the intent to gain attention is not allowed.
Examples and exceptions:
- Not allowed:
Words/phrases such as but not limited to:
**** MUST HAVE****, [email protected]@K, LATEST, NEWEST, LOOK HERE, *Newest Version*
or other words along these lines including symbols.
Scene release title created by the release group may include caps and periods.
Use of hyphen between words such as music titles.
3.16 Posting mirror links in a topic is not allowed. Members who wish to share are required to start their own topic, with the appropriate information as required for any other share.
3.17 Excessively replying to your own topics to gain first page exposure is not allowed.
Replies such as:
‘You’re welcome’, ‘no problem’, ‘thanks for replies’, ‘fresh links’ or similar are only allowed a maximum of twice per page.
3.18 Members are allowed to make a huge topic with an index on first post only if all the download links are posted in the same thread as posts/replies.
3.19 When their previous post has exceeded the maximum characters limit, or if they have relevant content to add to their topic 24 hours after the previous reply was made, members are allowed to double or triple post.
3.20 Trades of any kind and selling are two things that are not allowed here. To break it down in simple terms, it’s considered a trade any time the situation is “If you do this, I’ll do that” and selling is offering a product, service, etc. for money. The staff does not appreciate members trying to get around these rules, so please avoid attempting to do so.
3.21 Posting games hacks & cheats is allowed as long as they only affect the offline side of the game. It is forbidden to post any online hack (aimbot, wallhack, …).
3.22 The action of Mass Posting to spam topics on the forum shall not be allowed and is restricted by the following conditions:
- If a member post new topics that approach 50 or more in a hour and/or the new topics approach or pass the maximum of 100 in a 24 hour period then this can be deemed Topic Spamming and the account will be Banned.
- The use of multiple duplicate accounts to try to get around this restriction will result in immediate banning of all associated accounts.
4.1 If you choose to post a link it should benefit everyone and must not be a site of the following categories:
Web hosting. Referrals. Affiliation. Warez sites. Survey sites. Sites that require registration, subscription or a fee to access. Links within posts that links to non-allowed 3rd party in order to gain access to the content (eg Link protectors, Text files, Altered links, Links directory…). To clarify, we only allow either direct links to content or use of torrent magnet links not .torrent file.
4.2 Passwords that advertise other websites are not allowed and if posted will be dealt with as spam.
4.3 Excessive posting of similar messages to increase post count is not allowed.
4.4 You may not have links advertising other websites.
4.5 The following one-liner messages are classified as spam:
- Any acronym such as lol.
- The use of +1…+X within posts.
- The use of an emote only reply (such as 🙂 ).
These are only guidelines not strictly limited to just these examples.
Avatars and Signatures
6.1 All rules apply to avatars.
6.2 The total maximum dimensions for all images is 500px.
7.1 Sticky Requests: Please do not request a post to be made sticky. If there is room to make an exceptional post as sticky, we will do so; however, there is only room for ten stickies per forum. Topics which use a poll to petition a sticky are not allowed.
7.2 To have your username changed please refrain from doing so. It is not possible.
7.3 Asking any staff member if you can be a part of the staff will hinder your chance of ever becoming one. The same applies for VIP.
7.4 All forum rules apply to each member’s profile, no referrers, no porn links, and no warez forums.
7.5 All forum rules apply to every image posted in messages and avatars. Images must not contain URL’s of websites (or any advertisement of another warez site, URL or not), words that bypass our word censor or any type of serial number. The sole exception to this is when a URL in an image is presented as a password (provided that the URL is not censored). We do not allow user names to contain email addresses or websites’ names.